1. The promoter is Abri Group Limited (trading as Abri or Abri Homes.) a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, no. 8537 and a charitable registered provider with the Regulator of Social Housing no. L4172) and The Swaythling Housing Society Limited (a Registered Society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 no. 10237R and a registered provider with the Regulator of Social Housing no. L0689). Registered office: Collins House, Bishopstoke Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 6AD. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
2. All participants must be over the age of 18 years. Winners may be requested to provide proof of ID and ID must be in the name of the person who has entered the offer/promotion.
3. Employees of Abri or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the administration or setting up of Abri offers or promotions shall not be permitted to enter.
4. The offer/promotional event is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
5. By participating in Abri offers/promotions, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
6. No personal information gathered from these offers/promotions will be passed on to any third party. For more information about how Abri protects your privacy see abri.co.uk/data-protection.
7. The winners will be notified by post, email, phone or social media within 28 days of the closing date.
8. Winners must accept prizes within 28 days of notification. If the participant cannot be contacted or does not provide a postal or email address to which the prize can be sent within seven days of notification, Abri reserves the right to withdraw the prize. If winners are unable to take the prize for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
9. The surname, social media handle and county of prize winners and their winning entries may be published and winners may be asked to take part in publicity resulting from these offers/promotions with no recompense. Prize winners must notify Abri if they object to their information being published.
10. The prize is not transferable and subject to availability. Abri reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries/applications not received for whatever reason.
12. Abri reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend the offer/promotion without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control.
13. Where there is any inconsistency between these General Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms for a particular offer/promotion, the Special Terms will override the General Terms.
14. Abri’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer/promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. This offer/promotion and terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participant’s own.